Having iOS devices means that you can connect two devices and then use them without any issues. There are many benefits of using an iOS device and one of them is that you can sync the contacts that are present on your iPhone with your Mac.
This can be very beneficial for you as you can access your contacts from your Mac too and that is why here we are going to tell you how to sync contacts from iPhone to mac.
How Can you Sync your iPhone Contacts to your Mac?
There are many methods to use when you want to know how to sync iphone contacts to mac however, the simplest method that you can use is to make use of iCloud. You can simply refer to the simple instructions that we are presenting here when you want to sync your iPhone contacts to your Mac.
- Access the Settings application on your iPhone and then, press your name that is present on the top of the screen.
- You need to choose the iCloud option and before moving on the next step is to ensure that you have the same iCloud account on your Mac too.
- Enable the contacts toggle and choose the merge option to sync contacts from iPhone to mac.
- Now, access your Mac and open your Apple ID from the System preferences option.
- Tick on the Contacts option and you will see that the contacts from your iPhone will be merged and linked on your Mac.