Having trouble with Microsoft not sending a security code? Don’t panic! This is a common issue faced by many users, and thankfully it has a straightforward solution.
Whether you’re trying to set up two-factor authentication or simply verifying your account, you need to know how to fix Microsoft not sending a security code.
- To get the verification code from Microsoft, first make sure the email address associated with your Microsoft account is correct.
- If so, then you can reset your password and restart the verification process. This should prompt Microsoft to send you a code. It may take a few minutes, so don’t forget to check your spam folder.
- If you’re still having issues, you can try resetting your Microsoft account to receive the code.
- You can either contact Microsoft Support for assistance or use the Account Recovery Tool to prove your identity and reset your password.
- Once you’ve reset your password, you should now be able to receive the verification code from Microsoft.
- To make sure you receive future codes, add Microsoft to your contacts list and mark the emails as ‘Not junk’.
- Make sure if you are connected to any VPN server, disconnect it. It might help.
If you’re still having trouble with Microsoft not sending a security code, don’t worry. Just make sure the email address is correct, try resetting your password, and add Microsoft to your contacts list. With these steps, you can quickly fix the issue and be back up and running.
For more read - https://emailspedia.com/fix-cannot-start-microsoft-outlook/